Sunday, August 2, 2009

Please help me create this program in c++, it requires only the use of array,plz check out the details,tnx?

write a program that will ask for a number it doesn't matter how long its digit, and it will be converted into strings,using array of strings..


something like this


enter number: 1298


string: one thousand two hundred ninety eight


plzz help me with this one,hope u can answer this question,tnx a lot, it will help me alot!

Please help me create this program in c++, it requires only the use of array,plz check out the details,tnx?
To convert the number into a string you should probably use sprintf(). After that I'd used to individual digits to write out the English words. In order to get the denominations (thousand, hundred, million, etc) I'd count the digits. Good luck


No comments:

Post a Comment