Monday, May 24, 2010

Questions again on c++ arraying?

question for example,





if a question asked me...do you wish to add a person to your house hold? (the house hold is the array in this case). House hold can hold a total of 10 people. If a question ask me if i want to add a person to my household, how do i write a for loop that will add that person to the first array [0] in the household? But after i added that person and i wanna add another person, how should i write a for loop that will also add the second person and store it in the household array [1] and if i want to add more people, and store them [2], [3], [4], respectively. Can you tell me how for loop works in this situation? and can u give me a example of how it should be like?

Questions again on c++ arraying?
Why dont you ask it in programming, they help a lot there, but im sorry i dont know any C++ or C as wel

gladiolus

No comments:

Post a Comment